Holistic Health Practitioner Certification Programs
Holistic Health Practitioner l - Diet & Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, and Weight Management
Herbal Medicine, Clinical Nutrition and Diet & Weight Management are the foundational courses which are all included within the comprehensive curriculum of the Holistic Health Practitioner Program.
Holistic health emphasizes the need to look at the whole person, including analysis of physical, nutritional, environmental, emotional, social, spiritual, and lifestyle values. This all-inclusive program is ideal for health professionals who wish to incorporate holistic health principles into their practices and for all individuals who wish to incorporate these principles into their lives.
Holistic Health Practitioner ll - Acupuncture and Asian Medicine
The Holistic Health Practitioner ll program includes training in Medical and Practical Acupuncture, as well as, Chinese herbal medicine. In this program you will learn the philosophy and methods of contemporary Asian medicine, as well as, acupressure, shiatsu, tuina, and Asian bodywork.
Why Choose Blue Heron Academy?
- Low-cost, fast-track state licensed educational programs.
- Train while you keep your present job. Day and evening classes with flexible formats.
- Financial Assistance: Many options and experienced staff to assist you.
- Competency-based education. Breadth and depth of subject matter.
- Small Class Size: At Blue Heron Academy, you won't get lost in the crowd! Our class sizes are small so you can get the personalized attention you deserve.
- Quality instruction from licensed practitioners. Train in a clinical practice.
- Career Placement: Experienced staff will help you find a job upon graduation.
- Extensive hands-on training. Learn by doing, and learn what works.
- Licensed by the Michigan Office of Secondary Education. Affiliation with hospitals and colleges.
- Join thousands of successful graduates who have trained with us since 1980.