Become a Certified Medical Assistant - Fast Tract, Low-Cost Program
Our Medical Assistant Program is hands-on. This means you will graduate with practical, real-world knowledge that you can put to immediate career use. You will achieve this through a combination of lectures and intensive hands-on training, meant to demonstrate and reinforce what you are taught in class. This hands-on approach is just one of the things that sets BHA apart from other schools. At BHA, we teach what works and what today's employers value!
Why Choose Blue Heron Academy?
- Low-cost, fast track state licensed program.
- Graduate with a Diploma as a Certified Medical Assistant.
- Instruction from licensed practitioners. Train in a clinical practice.
- Licensed by the Michigan Office of Secondary Education.
- Train while you keep your present job.
- Financial Assistance: Expert staff to explain your options.
- Unique hands-on training program. Learn by doing, and learn what works.
- Small class sizes: Get the personalized attention you need and deserve.
Medical assisting is an ideal career for those who want to enter the booming healthcare industry fast. As a medical assistant, you will be responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative and medical / clinical duties that are likely to include scheduling and receiving patients, handling phone calls, preparing correspondence and medical reports, processing insurance forms and scheduling surgery. Duties also include taking medical histories and recording vital signs, explaining treatment procedures to patients, preparing patients for exams, and assisting physicians.
A Highly Rewarding Career With A Bright Future
Thanks to aging baby boomers, the healthcare industry is positioned to expand for years to come. Medical Assisting promises to be a highly rewarding career, with the US department of Labor predicting tremendous growth in opportunities for certified medical assistants. Change your career and your life now by contacting our career counseling staff.