Naprapathic Medicine Program
Naprapathic physicians excel in their ability to diagnose a patient's highly individual experience of illness, to search deeply for the interrelationships between organ systems and to comprehend the impact of the patient's relationship with their environment, both physical and interpersonal.
The naprapathic program employs unique and innovative approaches to teaching and practice in natural medicine. Candidates within this program complete extensive studies in medical manual therapy, allied healthcare, life sciences, and manual medicine.
- Become a thoroughly proficient professional through this demanding course of study in life science and natural healthcare.
- Achieve professional recognition by the American Manual Medicine Association and the American Institute of Naturopathic Medicine.
Why Choose Blue Heron Academy?
- Low-cost, fast-track state licensed educational programs.
- Train while you keep your present job. Day and evening classes with flexible formats.
- Financial Assistance: Many options and experienced staff to assist you.
- Competency-based education. Breadth and depth of subject matter.
- Small Class Size: At Blue Heron Academy, you won't get lost in the crowd! Our class sizes are small so you can get the personalized attention you deserve.
- Quality instruction from licensed practitioners. Train in a clinical practice.
- Career Placement: Experienced staff will help you find a job upon graduation.
- Extensive hands-on training. Learn by doing, and learn what works.
- Licensed by the Michigan Office of Secondary Education. Affiliation with hospitals and colleges.
- Join thousands of successful graduates who have trained with us since 1980.