Holistic Health Practitioner Certification Programs Customized for You
Holistic health practitioners offer an increasingly respected and centuries-old alternative that emphasizes total wellness of mind, body, emotions and spirit. They treat people not as collections of parts and diseases, but as whole individuals.
Low-Cost Fast-Track Career Training Programs
Day & Evening Classes for Working Adults
Small Class Sizes - You're Never Lost in the Crowd
Hands-On Scientific, Medically-Based Programs
Rewarding Positive Career & Life Changes
Holistic Health Practitioner I - Life, Health, and Wellness Coach
Lifestyle Management, Wellness, Health Promotion, Herbal Medicine, Clinical Nutrition and Diet and Weight Management are the foundational courses which are all included within the comprehensive curriculum of the Holistic Health Practitioner I Life, Health, and Wellness Coach Program.
Our Life, Health, and Wellness Coach program is based upon holistic concepts and principles (mind, body, and spirit) and focuses on several fundamental areas of lifestyle coaching:
- Emotional health and wellbeing
- Cognitive and developmental wellbeing
- Transcendent self development and wellbeing
- Physical health and wellbeing
Holistic health emphasizes the need to look at the whole person, including analysis of physical, nutritional, environmental, emotional, social, spiritual, and lifestyle values. This all-inclusive program is ideal for health professionals who wish to incorporate holistic health principles into their practices and for all individuals who wish to incorporate these principles into their lives.
Holistic Health Practitioner ll - Acupressure, Shiatsu, Tuina, & Asian Health Care Practices
The Holistic Health Practitioner ll program includes training in acupressure, cupping, skin friction, dietary counseling, heat therapy, herbal medicine, lifestyle coaching, manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, dao yin, chi kung, and tai chi chuan. In this program you will learn the philosophy and methods of contemporary Asian health care practices, as well as, acupressure, shiatsu, tuina, and Asian bodywork.
How we can help you in just 2-minutes
Amazing staff and the classes are well taught and organized. Very refreshing to learn from people who genuinely care about the wellbeing of their fellow people over money. Angel Green
Because it is a scientific, medically based program I received the foundation I needed to work in the healthcare field. Kyle Clark
Why Choose Blue Heron Academy?
- Our programs are designed for working adults. We offer both day and evening classes.
- Thousands of successful graduates have trained with us since 1980.
- Professional staff and instructors focused on helping you and your future.
- At Blue Heron Academy, our small class sizes mean you won't get lost in the crowd.
- You'll learn through a series of lectures and "hands-on" lab assignments.
- Financial Assistance: Our financial manager can provide a wide range of easy, low cost payment options.
- Breadth and depth of education, at affordable prices. Outstanding value for your money.
- Our career counselors are committed to help you ensure that your education leads to a new and rewarding career.
- Blue Heron Academy is licensed by the State of Michigan in Post Secondary Education.
- Working together, we can improve your career and your life!